Facades are not just the building'skin they are its face as well. Beyond functional aspects, aesthetic consideration also play an important role. Selecting optimal material opens the space for creative design without neglecting construction engineering needs in process.
We opens up creative possibilities in market
segment that far too often moves no further than the standards. It can be treated with a unique variety of designs, colorandquality.
Alumunium has become an increasingly popular choice for faCade cladding in recent years alongside its low weight and outstanding mechanical characteristics, its most convincing aspect may well be the creative possibilities. Alumunium is light, easily shaped and can be color coated and processed in various ways.
CAN BE USED FOR
• Ultra modern look and excellent flatness.
• Light weight.
• Sound insulation and pollution resistant. o Acid, alkali and salt spray resistant.
• Smooth paint finish and stability of flatness.
• Excellent UV characteristics.
• Resistant to blow and breakage.
• Minimizes vibration noise.
• Heat insulation
• Ease of installation and fabrication.
• Complex shapes possible.
• Easy maintenance.
• Superior flatness to other cladding products.
Shop Fronts and Signage
Exhibitions & Display Stands
Door Panels and Frames,
Columns/Beam Covers Canopies